This - is - my new microwave! Haven't had one of these in my house in 4 years! I've only had it 2 days, and don't know what the hell I did without one! Made baked potatoes tonight and reheated Liam's leftovers from yesterday! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

ugh... just noticed the clocks don't match... i'll be fixing that immediately (when it's on an even number)... OCD much?
4 comments:
I knew you didn't have a microwave, and I always wondered how you survived! Was this an early family Christmas present? Looks good!
OMG! Just in time for 2011...who doesn't have a microwave these days?! Congrats on getting with the times! :)
Weird--I was just saying to another coworker that you guys don't have a microwave (we were talking about cooking/recipes/etc) and then I sign on the blog and you have a new one! We use ours multiple times daily...although it's not as fancy as yours :)
Welcome to civilization! :)
Post a Comment