Let's see- being a stay-at-home mom is some tough work... it seems like I have to plan every minute of the day to keep my little animal happy. 7:00 a.m. - wake-up (if we're lucky - actually today - it was 7:30), 7:30 - breakfast, messing around outside or in toys until about 8:00 - then go for a run. 9:00 - shower, then - figure out what to do until 12:30 when he takes a nap. This includes fun at the library, book store, or mall - anywhere he can run around and use up as much energy as possible. Then home for lunch and a nap - up around 2:30 - and then outside - swimming, running around - etc. It's weird because it seems like the only time he's totally content watching TV and playing in the house with his toys is after dinner (thus my 2nd blog post in one day!). Anyway - I know I couldn't do this every day, all day - I am a better mom BECAUSE I work! ;)
Meanwhile - I have been training him in the ways of the house - lots of chores to be completed...getting him started early!
P.S. Check out his safety device - it looks a little cruel - but he loves it. He brought it to me today to put on him and the pool wasn't even open!

1 comment:
I totally agree about being a SAHM. I am better at working!! IT is THE hardest job!
Post a Comment