2010-06-21

Drop-in Playdate


The Carmel Public Library has so many great summer programs! I found out about their Drop-in Playdate groups last week - so we tried it out today. They had a cute, cozy room with all these different stations for different ages, they played fun music, and there were several kids there. It was so neat - Liam was not as impressed. He wanted to play with the sound system, run out of the room with the blocks and climb the stairs, and pull the outlet covers from the walls. I managed to play chase Liam for about 30 minutes before we headed home. I love it that he is such a curious, active boy - even though I like to imagine what it would be like to sit back and read a book while my child plays - I wouldn't have it any other way! He's such a good boy! Spending time with him over the summer is such a gift - I am so lucky that I get to be with him!

1 comment:

Katie C said...

We need to get the boys together again now that they can "play" together--Charlie is the same way! Always climbing on things, moving things, etc...what a great age.