2010-04-26

Few and Far Between


This will be the new status of my blog updates - now that my work Internet filter has not blocked all blogger.com websites! What the hell? Don't they know I don't have time at home to post to my blog!?!

So, things will be a little tight in the next few weeks - good news is, school's out in just a few weeks.

May is one of my favorite months of the year - the weather, the anticipation of summer - the race!!! Ordering our tickets this Saturday - got a big crowd going with us this year - more people=more fun! Remember these good times from last year - friends, memories, tats, and thoughts?


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a walk down memory lane, Emily! I forgot that some of those AWESOME pictures existed! I'll try not to be such a tool with Greek salad next year, but the boxed wine will definitely make its return. Since it will be my birthday, I might bring two - one for each shoulder.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed with the linkage! :)