I have been thinking about what I could post - it's been a week and I hate when I let that much time go by without documenting something!
But, what is there? Lots of snow? That sucks! Cold weather? That sucks too! I am actually quite happy about our recent bought of rain, as it has cleared some of my sidewalks and I can get out and start running again. I am starting into the longer distances and I just CAN'T do it on a treadmill - I need my sidewalks and park paths!
The most exciting thing about the last few days - little Liam is taking longer strides and for longer distances! It is really a blessing to watch him grow and experience new things! What a treat!
Oh - and February is almost over! Hallelujah! Which means - enduring the worst month of the entire year (teachers know what I mean) - and getting to spring break! After that, it's all down hill! SUMMER - here I come!
2 comments:
You're getting close to Spring Break! I'm so glad it's almost March, and also feel you about the sidewalks. I'm anxious to switch to outside runs, because I did 5 on the treadmill yesterday and STRUGGLED. I started the run and realized my iPod was dead. Yeah. Mentally the treadmill is just such a struggle.
On another note, are you doing Mutt Strut this year?
For sure on the mutt strutt! It's tradition! ;)
I want to see Boonieboo!
Post a Comment