2010-02-11

My baby is one!

I have have this giddy feeling of happiness! It's amazing how far we've come in one year - I've learned so much, grown so close to my husband, and I now have this unbelievable, unconditional love for this person that just entered my life 12 short months ago!

I am so excited to celebrate this special day today! Tonight we're going to chick-fil-a for dinner because that's where we ate the night I went into labor. It's going to be our tradition!

Liam was not feeling photogenic this morning - (he's no longer on formula and was a little peeved this morning that he wasn't getting any)... So, hopefully we'll get around to a one year photo shoot this weekend! I've got some great scenery....if only I liked snow.

Happy birthday, Lili!


4 comments:

Kristi said...

WOW! Happy Birthday Mister Liam! I've sure enjoyed watching you grow!!

And what a fun tradition for dinner. I might have to steal it...though take-n-bake pizza doesn't seem as fun as CFA. :)

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday, Liam! Can't believe how fast the year has gone!

Rachel said...

That is the cutest tradition!

Kristi said...

A trundle CRIB? CRIB?!?! Seriously how in the world did you ever find that blog? Wow...