2009-10-11

8 is GREAT!I









Today is - you know - my 8 month birthday! My growth is starting to steady - I think all of the crawling I do is helping to burn a few extra calories. I weigh about the same - 21 - 22 pounds, give or take a few. I had my flu shot this month - which I was pretty brave about. I had a little cold last week, in conjunction with some top teeth trying to break through, and my pooping situation - it was a rough week. I went to the doc and things are already looking better!

I am still working on the baby food, but I am really enjoying regular people food! I had a bit of a doughnut today, some bread, a biscuit, and some puffs! I am also going to start working on drinking from a big boy cup with a straw. It's not going too well yet - but I'll get it in a few months!

I am wearing at least 9 month clothes - but mostly 12 - 18 month clothes.

I pull myself up to standing position, but I don't know how to get down - so I just fall.

Mom and Dad had to get a gate to keep me out of the kitchen because I was eating the plants. I get really mad when everyone is in the kitchen and I'm stuck in the living room on the other side of the gate!

Things are great up to eight!

1 comment:

ashley said...

happy birthday liam - you are getting big! :)