With Halloween a little over a month away I decided it was time to make a final decision about what my little man will be wearing on his first Halloween. Being the animal lover that I am, I am jumping at the opportunity for him to be some kind of animal this year - because I know that he will probably never want to be an animal again (when he has the choice anyway). So I found this costume!! I love lemurs - my favorite animal at the zoo!


4 comments:
Has Liam been visiting the tanner? ;) CUTE costume! I couldn't pick just one for Alex, so he will be a peapod AND superman.
Oh, Kristi - Always good for a laugh! Can't wait to see pics of Alex in his costumes!!!
Love the costume! Where did you get it? I can just see his chubby cheeks in it now!
Avery is going to be a pink and white kitty. Go Figure!!! We got her costume in the mail 2 days ago. I like that your little Lemure is black....Avery said she likes it too.
Post a Comment