
Okay - so most of you who know me well enough know that I really do not enjoy reading. I do however LOVE audiobooks and download them to my iPOD regularly to listen to while working out or hanging by the pool.
Since I work at a junior high school you can imagine the hype surrounding this Twilight movie that's coming out tomorrow. In fact, all I've heard about since early this school year are these books (there is a series of 4). So I went to iTunes and found Twilight on audiobook - it was almost $40.00! I wasn't going to spend that just yet so decided to check with my school librarian just to see if she had the book in stock. She kind of laughed when I asked - maybe because she had 20 hold requests on her 10 copies, which were all checked out. Yet, I was in luck! She did have one special hidden copy and she let me borrow it! Well, I began it yesterday on the elliptical machine and after 60 minutes of working out had passed I was so disappointed to be done! The book is great and captivating and I'm only on pg. 68 (yes, I'm a slower reader)! I can't wait to workout tonight!
I'm excited to be excited about reading. It doesn't happen a lot!
2 comments:
I am obsessed with that book too! I just started reading it on Monday (due to the hype with the movie coming out). Justin has been out of town all week so I have been reading like crazy every night. I am about on pg. 300. I am glad to hear of another non-teenager that love it too!
Susan told me it's a 'girl' thing too. Angie said Charlie wanted to read it, so he put a different book jacket on it so he wouldn't get teased at school. I see the hype everywhere too.
Post a Comment