No neat pictures to share - but a quick update on baby progress. We've registered , purchased a crib and dresser, picked out paint, and we're ready to go! I can also tell the baby is bigger - actually at our last visit (2 weeks ago) we were told he weighs about 14 ounces! The biggest indicator of his size his my now increased sensation for urination! :) My 5.5 mile walk/runs are much more difficult - everyday I have to stop half way through and pee in the woods! I told Will we will have a funny story to tell our baby someday! Will says it will be even funnier if I get caught, but I tell him that anyone who catches me will understand once they learn I am pregnant!
Once we get the paint down we'll put up some pics...but don't hold your breath...as long as this weather stays nice Will will be golfing and the painting may be put off until colder weather arrives! :)
1 comment:
Omg...That's funny. Do you use a leaf?
Post a Comment