
Well, much to our surprise - it's a boy!! I was SO SURE it was girl too! If you look closely you can see his pencil!
We're so excited - I've been looking up boy clothes on Gap and Gymboree all day! I'm excited now!
The ultrasound was so cool! He was moving the whole time - kicking - and he had his little hand behind his head. We also saw him open and close his mouth! What did people do in the days before ultrasounds?!
P.S. Rex is excited too - he isn't a big fan of little girls!
We're so excited - I've been looking up boy clothes on Gap and Gymboree all day! I'm excited now!
The ultrasound was so cool! He was moving the whole time - kicking - and he had his little hand behind his head. We also saw him open and close his mouth! What did people do in the days before ultrasounds?!
P.S. Rex is excited too - he isn't a big fan of little girls!
3 comments:
Hooray for Baby Boy Mitchell!!! Congratulations to you and Will on your "little man." Trust me, cute little boy clothes are out there...maybe just a little harder to find. But, hey, have fun in the search!!
Aww, Evan is so excited!!! Gymboree is the best!!!
Boys are awesome!!! My future Daughter-in-law told me that Ben is a momma's boy....and she likes it because a boy should love his Mom so much! She doesn't know how good she made me feel. I think I feel more of a need to protect my boys for some reason I don't really understand. Ben's fiance will be so good to him. 1 kid down and 3 to go! I hope the time passes reeealll slow.
Post a Comment