2008-08-05

Okay, for all of those who don't know yet...I'm 12 weeks pregnant! Yipee... We're getting excited. I am not one to post pictures like this (as I usually find it quite cheesy), but I thought it was fitting, given the comment my wonderful husband made after viewing the pictures of my growing belly.




So first, I showed him this picture at 8 weeks.


































Then, after telling him to be prepared for a noticeable difference I showed him this picture at 11 weeks.






He then asked me in all seriousness if I was sticking my stomach out to make it look bigger... I was slightly saddened, because I was actually sucking it in the best I could! Here we grow!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you will be one of those super cute pregnant women!

Lindsey said...

I agree with Rachel!

It was good to hang out with you and Will the other night! I apologize if I was annoying...but I had fun, anyway. :)

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

You are going to cute, Emily! But the burning question is...are you going to get THE stroller?!?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys... I need the boost! And NO - I am not buying the stroller! :)

Evan's Mama said...

You are always beautiful! Pimpley and all :) Check out www.kellymom.com