I was thinking I would call this my "second annual get rid of the baby weight half-marathon" - but I don't think you can really call it "annual" if you don't plan on doing it again (the baby part that is)! :)
It was actually very enjoyable! A beautiful day - a beautiful run through the city! I had a great time - and knocked 10 minutes off of my previous half time! I was so pleased with myself, as this is never really my goal. I am not a competitive person, so the time doesn't really matter...just finishing and finishing strong!
God is good - I am so thankful He blessed me with the health and wealth do to this! As I ran I thought of my friend Jenny who had breast cancer, or the person who isn't able to run due to a physically disability. I thanked God for all of the important people I have in my life by dedicating a song to them on my playlist. Without these people loving me and supporting me - I would be nothing.... Thank you for making my life whole and making me - me!

No comments:
Post a Comment