Although these things were less than enjoyable, I want to remember them 5 years from now.
Unpleasant side effects:
Nausea
I felt and looked pregnant by week 8!
Sciatica
Carpal Tunnel
EXTREME, CONSTANT bloating
Gestational Diabetes
Rapid weight gain - for a while, it was looking like I was going to easily gain 50 or more pounds!
Bonus features:
I get to spend the last few weeks of pregnancy at home, relaxing by the pool, enjoying Liam.
Weekly massages (thanks to the sciatica)
Thanks to gestational diabetes for making me eat better - I've lost weight- and am now on track to gain a more healthy 35 - 40 pounds.
Feeling baby Kara move - a lot
Feeling baby Kara move - a lot
I get ANOTHER baby out of the deal - well worth the unpleasantries any day!
By now it is clear that I am not the cutest pregnant person - so I thought I'd throw out this awful comparison shot..


2 comments:
hang in there! i think you look great! but i know what you mean though. i feel HUGE and don't even want to think about what i'll look like at the end. add to it chasing after a two year old and i don't think it's gonna be pretty!!!!
Your bellies definitely look different. I think baby Kara is probably curled up in a tight little ball out front - making it feel like she's bigger. You are carrying completely different this time. Fun pics!
<3 H
P.S. Is that wall plate really that crooked?
Post a Comment