2011-02-17
Don't want to work today!
Sitting at my desk right now - eating my lunch - watching the clock. I can tell it's warm out - just looking out my window and watching the flags blow and THE SNOW MELT! I can't wait to get home, get out the stroller and go for a run/walk (which by the way are now more walks than they are runs - again - I tell you, shit happens sooner the second time around - I was running well into 6 or 7 months last time - UGGGGGGHHH). We deserve this weather - in fact, we have a right to this weather - after what we've been through! PLEASE snow - no more - don't come back - my depression is lifting and I don't know if I can handle anymore of your nasty, cold, white stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment