It's been a rough week at the Mitchell house - but, what a way to end the week, though! Great weather, and a whole day of doing nothing but spending time with each other - except Liam, he's busy - he's always on the move - and because he is - so are we!
Here he is in action:
 |
Step 1 : Push chair over to wall
Step 2: See if Mom is going to stop me
Step 3: Climb on chair
Step 4: Turn lights on and off
Step 5: Laugh hysterically
Step 6: Lights - on and off again |
 |
| Go Cuts! |
3 comments:
I'm sorry you had a rough week and I hope that next week is much, much better!
That's quite a cute little Colt living at your house! :)
He's so cute!!!
BTW you spelled Colts wrong...
Go Cuts! ;)
I know it spelled it wrong - that's how is sounds when Liam says it!
Post a Comment