Will had a special birthday present waiting for him in the garage when he got home today! He's been talking about a bike for months now - and I just up and got him one. Sort of an impulse buy, given that I had not planned on getting him a bike - and had no idea what he wanted. I did my research (thanks to Erin and Paul) and picked the perfect bike for Will! He loved it - he was so surprised when he opened the garage door and saw Liam and I sitting on his new bike - here's a pic of him taking it out for the first time! The bike was actually a gift from Liam - all I got him was a couple pair of pants (and the helmet - I made him get a helmet)!
Will is the best husband and dad - he deserves the happiest of happy birthdays! He and I are going to Ruth's tomorrow for his birthday dinner and then to the movie of HIS choice (I usually pick the movies). I am excited to celebrate this young pup's 28th birthday!
Happy Birthday, Will!
No comments:
Post a Comment