
Bugaboo Stroller
$899.00
I sent Will an e-mail this morning... with this picture, price, and link to the website. The subject of the e-mail was, "we need to start budgeting for this, because this is the stroller I want."
This was Will's response:
1st e-mail..."Not going to happen."
2nd e-mail after my protest... "I don’t think it is wise to spend that kind of money on a stroller."
3rd... "It’s like buying a Mercedes. "
4 comments:
Monique's first question was "Why is she buying a stroller???" loool
Is there a reason you are looking at stroller? Is there something you need to tell your mother?
Do not waste your money on that stroller!!! For that kind of money it better feed, change, and have a temperature control for your baby!
emily if it makes you feel any better, we are not even trying to have a baby and i want that stroller.
Post a Comment