2008-05-19

Cat Stroller


I bought Rex a cat stroller yesterday. Looked just like this.

I really thought that he would love it, and at the same time it would "cure" his constant desire to go outside. So, I get it all put together, put Rex in it, and head outside. Walking down the sidewalk I feel my neighbors stare at me. They know I don't have kids, why would I be pushing a stroller, and then... the loudest, longest meows began to call out from the stroller. Rex is not happy and now my neighbors are really staring. I was so embarrassed. We went for about a block and turned around. At one point Rex stuck his paw up under the zipper, pulled on the zipper and jumped out. I had to chase him down. Once home, Rex was relieved to be back in the house. He relaxed on the floor and calmly watched as I repacked the stroller back in the box to get it ready for the return to PetSmart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me. You are *way* too young to be a crazy cat lady. pfff...

Anonymous said...

hahaha that is the best story yet! I just wish I could of seen that...

Evan's Mama said...

Crazy cat lady indeed!

Anonymous said...

Emily - I love it!! Jeff and I were cracking up! We could see Rexy escaping from the stroller and the neighbors...so funny!